WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker Basics
An IBM Redbooks publication
Note: This is publication is now archived. For reference only.
This IBM Redbooks publication provides an overview of the latest release of WebSphere Business Integration Message Brokers and the new Message Brokers Toolkit for WebSphere Studio.
It covers the following topics:
- Installing WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker and WebSphere Business Integration Event Broker on Windows
- Creating and verifying a default configuration
- Developing a simple message flow and message set in the Message Brokers Toolkit
- Deploying a message flow application to a broker
- Diagnosing and fixing problems
The book also describes where to find more information, including product documentation and sample applications.
Chapter 1. Introduction and overview
Chapter 2. Planning and security considerations
Chapter 3. Installation
Chapter 4. Application development
Chapter 5. Administration
Chapter 6. Troubleshooting and problem determination
Appendix A. Getting help
Appendix B. Updating the product