Introducing the Official IBM Redbooks Mobile App
For nearly 50 years, IBM Redbooks publications have provided trusted product positioning, expert guidance, and installation and implementation experiences. Responding to the evolving needs of our users, we now also offer materials that provide the "just in time" technical information users need to quickly understand offerings and to make effective decisions. From classic books and papers to new Solution Guides and Product Guides, Point-of-View publications, blogs, and videos, we provide what you need, when and where you need it, for end-to-end technical enablement. And now you can access all of this content in one mobile app on your iOS or Android devices.
Features of the app include:
- Read thousands of Redbooks publications, from classic Redbooks to the latest Solution Guides, Product Guides, Redguides, and more
- Find Redbooks publications by those most recently published or updated, most popular, subject area, or publication type
- Search within publications and create bookmarks
- Save your favorite publications and organize them in convenient, customizable folders
- Share what you’re reading through Facebook, Twitter, and email
- Get the latest news from Redbooks, including announcements and listings of new residencies and workshops
- Connect with Redbooks through social channels, from Facebook to Twitter and more
- Link to the latest Redbooks blog posts and videos
We recommend that you install the IBM Redbooks mobile application from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. However if you cannot access the Google Play Store we have provided the following standalone installer for Android:
For Apple IOS there is no option to install outside of the Apple App Store.