IBM® System x® and BladeCenter® servers and IBM Flex System™ compute nodes help to deliver a dynamic infrastructure that provides leadership quality and service that you can trust.
This document (simply known as xREF) is a quick reference guide to the specifications of the currently available models of each System x and BladeCenter server. Each page can be used in a stand-alone format and provides a dense and comprehensive summary of the features of that particular server model. Links to the related IBM Redbooks Product Guide are also provided for more information.
An easy-to-remember link you can use to share this guide: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/xref
Also available is xREF for Withdrawn Products, a document that contains xREF sheets of System x, BladeCenter, and xSeries servers, and IntelliStation workstations that were withdrawn from marketing prior to 2012.
Changes in the June 11 update:
* x3950 X5: New SAP HANA models announced June 2013: 7143-HDx, HEx
* x3250 M4: Express models announced January 2013: 2583-KHG, 2583-KJG
* x3100 M4: Express model announced June 2013: 2582-KDG
* Flex System x440: I/O slots 3 and 4 require the second processor installed, page 67
* Flex System x220, x240, x440: Active Energy Manager not supported
* x3950 X5 model 7143-B8x withdrawn
* x3950 X5 model B9x: corrected the installed processor model
See the Summary of changes in the document for a complete change history.
Table of contents
IBM System x
IBM System x iDataPlex
IBM Flex System