Lenovo is open and ready for business with System x
IBM x86 products are now products of Lenovo in the U.S. and other countries. IBM will continue to host x86-related content on ibm.com until migrated to Lenovo.
Learn more about the acquisition
IBM® System x® and BladeCenter® servers and IBM Flex System™ compute nodes help to deliver a dynamic infrastructure that provides leadership quality and service that you can trust.
This document (simply known as xREF) is a quick reference guide to the specifications of the currently available models of each System x and BladeCenter server. Each page can be used in a stand-alone format and provides a dense and comprehensive summary of the features of that particular server model. Links to the related IBM Redbooks Product Guide are also provided for more information.
An easy-to-remember link you can use to share this guide: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/xref
Also available is xREF for Products Withdrawn Prior to 2012, a document that contains xREF sheets of System x, BladeCenter, and xSeries servers, and IntelliStation workstations that were withdrawn from marketing prior to 2012.
Changes in the January 20 and 27 updates:
* New: TopSeller models of the System x3550 M5
* New: TopSeller models of the System x3650 M5
* New: Lenovo System x3750 M4
* New: Lenovo System x3850 X6
* New: Lenovo System x3950 X6
* Move to Withdrawn: System x3690 X5
* Move to Withdrawn: Flex System x240 (E5-2600)
* Move to Withdrawn: BladeCenter HX5
* Move to Withdrawn: BladeCenter HS32E except for model C4x
See the Summary of changes in the document for a complete change history.
Table of contents
IBM System x
IBM System x iDataPlex
IBM Flex System