IBM® System x® and BladeCenter® servers and IBM Flex System™ compute nodes help to deliver a dynamic infrastructure that provides leadership quality and service that you can trust.
This document (simply known as xREF) is a quick reference guide to the specifications of the currently available models of each System x and BladeCenter server. Each page can be used in a stand-alone format and provides a dense and comprehensive summary of the features of that particular server model. Links to the related IBM Redbooks Product Guide are also provided for more information.
An easy-to-remember link you can use to share this guide: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/xref
Also available is xREF for Products Withdrawn Prior to 2012, a document that contains xREF sheets of System x, BladeCenter, and xSeries servers, and IntelliStation workstations that were withdrawn from marketing prior to 2012.
Changes in the April 7 update:
* BladeCenter HX5 models 7873-AJx, AKx, ALx, AMx for use with zEnterprise BladeCenter Extension,
* x3550 M3 withdrawn as of March 31, 2014
* x3650 M3 withdrawn as of March 31, 2014
* x3755 M3 with AMD Opteron 6200 withdrawn as of March 31, 2014
* BladeCenter HX5 models withdrawn as of May 2013
See the Summary of changes in the document for a complete change history.
Table of contents
IBM System x
IBM System x iDataPlex
IBM Flex System