This document is being moved!
In September 2015, this document will be moved to lenovopress.com and will no longer be available on the IBM Redbooks site. Please bookmark the URL http://lenovopress.com/REDP5058 to access this specific document both today and after the migration in September.
The increasing demand for cloud computing and business analytical workloads by enterprises to meet business needs drives innovation to find new ways to build informational systems. Clients are looking for cost-optimized fit-for-purpose IT solutions that manage large amounts of data, easily scale performance, and provide reliable real-time access to actionable information.
Built on decades of innovation, IBM® introduces its sixth generation of Enterprise X-Architecture® technology, IBM X6 servers. IBM X6 servers are designed to be fast, agile, and resilient:
- Fast application performance means immediate access to actionable information.
- Agile system design helps to reduce acquisition costs and provide the ability to host multiple generations of technology in a single server.
- Resilient platforms maximize application uptime and promote easy integration in virtual environments.
IBM X6 servers continue to lead the way as the shift toward mission-critical scalable databases, business analytics, virtualization, enterprise applications, and cloud applications accelerates.
This IBM Redpaper™ document describes IBM X6 technology innovations that help address challenges that clients are facing in the enterprise environments, by delivering workload-optimized systems for their applications.
Table of contents
* Introduction to the IBM X6 portfolio
* IBM X6 systems overview
* IBM X6 technology overview
* IBM X6 workloads
Others who downloaded this publication also downloaded