Lenovo is open and ready for business with System x
IBM x86 products are now products of Lenovo in the U.S. and other countries. IBM will continue to host x86-related content on ibm.com until migrated to Lenovo.
Learn more about the acquisition
This Redpaper provides an overview of the IBM eServer BladeCenter management tools. In it, we describe the management module integrated Web GUI, including details on connecting and accessing the Web GUI. We provide an explanation of the GUI menus and details and describe how to navigate within this tool.
In addition, we discuss management of the IBM eServer BladeCenter with IBM Director V4 and its new features
Table of contents
1. Introduction to systems management
2. IBM eServer BladeCenter Management Module Web GUI
3. Overview of IBM Director V4
4. Installing and configuring IBM Director V4
5. Deploying your IBM eServer BladeCenter