This document is being moved!
In September 2015, this document will be moved to lenovopress.com and will no longer be available on the IBM Redbooks site. Please bookmark the URL http://lenovopress.com/REDP3582 to access this specific document both today and after the migration in September.
This Redpaper provides an overview of the IBM eServer BladeCenter management tools. In it, we describe the management module integrated Web GUI, including details on connecting and accessing the Web GUI. We provide an explanation of the GUI menus and details and describe how to navigate within this tool.
In addition, we discuss management of the IBM eServer BladeCenter with IBM Director V4 and its new features
Table of contents
1. Introduction to systems management
2. IBM eServer BladeCenter Management Module Web GUI
3. Overview of IBM Director V4
4. Installing and configuring IBM Director V4
5. Deploying your IBM eServer BladeCenter