by Peter Zielczynski.
Published: 17 Dec 2007
This book is an invaluable resource for everyone who creates requirements, and everyone who relies on them: business analysts, systems analysts, project managers, architects, designers, developers, and testers alike.
- Overcoming the three leading causes of project failure: lack of user input, incomplete requirements and specifications, and poorly managed change
- Understanding each type of software requirement–how they interrelate, and what makes a good requirement
- Establishing a Requirements Management Plan that describes how requirements are created and handled throughout the project lifecycle
- Developing a Vision document that can drive your project from beginning to end
- Creating high-quality use cases
- Using requirements as the basis for system design
- Leveraging RequisitePro features for improved project management
- Integrating requirements management with the IBM Rational Unified Process®