by Shmuel Bashan, David Bellagio.
Published: 17 Jun 2011
Drawing on extensive experience with IBM customers, the authors tightly link theory with proven best practices, offering implementation guidance, detailed examples, and complete schemas. They present innovative solutions, introduce advanced customization techniques, and walk step-by-step through every phase of workflow development, from requirements through maintenance. They conclude with a full chapter of sample applications and solutions, ranging from Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management to SLAs.
- Understanding work items and their elements
- Using work items for changes, tasks, activities, test plans, test cases, risks, builds, and promotion
- Implementing best practices for work item application planning, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Describing workflows, including advanced dynamic workflows
- Incorporating roles in work items and using them to meet business needs
- Using ClearQuest packages and custom integrations, and making the most of Jazz platform integration technology
- Getting the most of out the CQ-ALM schema
- Implementing effective quality and performance metrics, SLAs, and governance
- Improving test management with IBM Rational Quality Manager work items
- Creating effective workflows for Scrum and other Agile projects