by Mike Moran
Published: 13 Sep 2007
In this book, Internet marketing pioneer Mike Moran shows you how to do that–step-by-step and in detail. Drawing on his experience building ibm.com into one of the world’s most successful sites, Moran shows how to quickly transition from “plan then execute” to a non-stop cycle of refinement.
You’ll master specific techniques for making the Web’s “two-way marketing conversation” work successfully, productively, and profitably. Next, Moran shows how to choose the right new marketing tools, craft them into an integrated strategy, and execute it…achieving unprecedented efficiency, accountability, speed, and results.
- The indispensable online marketing guide for every CMO, brand marketer, direct marketer, online marketing specialist, strategist, and entrepreneur
- Learn more from your customers–and learn it faster
- Systematically measure online marketing results–and improve them
- Create deeper relationships with your customers on the Web
- Leverage podcasting, social networks, wikis, virtual worlds, search, viral marketing, blogs, and other new tools
- Build a lean, mean conversion machine
- Preview new innovations you’ll be implementing next year and the year after
- Overcome the organizational, political, and personal obstacles that keep marketers doing things the “old-fashioned” way