by Ahmad K. Shuja, Jochen Krebs.
Published: 29 Dec 2007
This book covers every facet of RUP usage. It has been carefully organized to help you prepare for your exam quickly and efficiently--and to provide a handy, compact reference you can rely on for years to come.
- A full section on RUP exam preparation and a 52-question practice exam
- Core RUP concepts, the new RUP process architecture, and key principles of business-driven development
- RUP’s architecture-centric approach to iterative development: practical issues and scenarios
- Patterns for successful RUP project implementation–and “anti-patterns” to avoid
- The Unified Method Architecture (UMA): basic content and process elements
- RUP content disciplines, in depth: Business Modeling, Requirements, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Test, Deployment, Project Management, Change and Configuration Management, and Environment
- Essential RUP work products, roles, and tasks
- RUP phases, activities, and milestones
- RUP tailoring and tools for your organization--including introductions to IBM Rational Method Composer (RMC) and MyRUP