Using a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) model lets your organization standardize processes, lower costs, and realize faster time to value. An end-to-end PaaS environment can provide the following key advantages:
- Reduce lead time for launching new applications.
- Provide flexibility to support both cloud-centric or cloud-enabled workloads.
- Enable developers to easily build, deploy, and manage cloud applications while using services and frameworks that are available in a cloud environment.
- Capture changing trends in elastic cloud environment.
- Take advantage of built-in operational and business support services for applications.
This IBM® Redbooks® Point-of-View publication provides information about PaaS.
Table of contents
End-to-end cloud computing solution
An integrated family of cloud technologies
What’s next: How IBM can help
A PaaS solution with IBM PureApplication System
PaaS with IBM Workload Deployer on an IaaS solution
Using the IBM DevOps solution for improved ALM
An end-to-end solution with IBM SmartCloud Application Services